Get in touch

You can contact these authorities if you have questions about compensation. 

Swedish Crime Victim Authority

The overall aim of the Swedish Crime Victim Authority is to look after the rights of all crime victims and to draw public attention to their needs and interests. The authority is located in Umeå, and is nationally responsible for three areas of activities: dealing with matters concerning criminal injuries compensation; administering the Crime Victims Fund; and serving as a Centre of Competence.

Enforcement Authority

If a court has ruled that you are entitled to damages in a criminal case, and the liable party does not pay voluntarily, you can request help from the Enforcement Authority.